Dassault Falcon 10
Fuel Drain Adapter
This adapter is required to drain the fuel from the A1469Z fuel valve just inboard of the R/H wing and aft of the wheel well. It uses a commercially available “O” ring to seal, and accommodates a 1″ I.D. hose. Compares to the $777.00 tool from Dassault Falcon Jet, part number TF10A28001. A slight lead time does apply to this item, email for details.
French Switch Removal and Installation Socket
Accommodates a 1/4″ drive ratchet / screwdriver to properly remove and install the serrated nut on French manufactured switches (normally marked with a bullseye on the toggle). These types of switches are found in Dassault and Airbus aircraft. Comes mil-spec phosphate coated. Switch, nut, and screwdriver not included.
Tire Servicing / Inflation Tool
Our tire servicing tool is built for heavy duty everyday use with industrial grade components. Developed for the aircraft industry, we feel we have built the best quality tire service tool on the market. Note the following features:
- 0-300 PSI gauge with rubber cover
- Haltec screw-on Schrader valve coupler (Large bore optional)
- 33″ high pressure nitrogen hose suitable for a tire cage or the flight line
- 300 PSI safety relief valve
- Industrial push button control valve (This is not a cheap, under-rated airgun nozzle you will typically find on other brands)
- Made in the USA