Fuel Pump Cartridge Removal Tool
Built using the OE specifications, this puller will also work to pull any fuel cartridge with 7/16-20 threads. Reference P/N E2-10-1 | Airborne | Parker
Trim Tab Freeplay Check Fixture
Built referencing the Beechcraft drawing, we sourced a vendor to supply a high-quality alternate with a drop dial indicator. (Reference Beechcraft P/N: 45-135030-9/810)
Beechcraft 1900 Travel Board Rentals
- 1. Aileron Tab Travel Gauge | Part # 810-2 118-130000-1 ($295)
- 2. Rudder Tab Travel Gauge | Part # 810-2 114-630000-1 ($295)
- 3. Rudder Tab Travel Gauge | Part #130-630000-1 / 810 ($295)
- 4. Elevator Tab Travel Gauge | Part # 810-2 101-610000-2 ($295)
- 5. Rigging Pin Set | Part # 114-380069-0009 ($159)
1900D Complete Travel Board Set
Brand new OEM travel boards, total of 8. Inquire for current pricing.
Beechcraft 1900 Main Control Surface Rigging Pin Set
Pins the control surfaces for rigging and cable tension checks. Set comes with storage case and 5 pins, that includes an NAS1756-24 red streamer, lanyard, and ID tag attached to each. These are built using the drawings and data from Beechcraft and will come with a C of C. A lead time may apply.
Wheel Half Compressor Kit
This high quality tool will save you time and frustration when trying to assemble wheel halves over a tire, in hopes of getting it bolted together (usually with two people). It features 4 1/2” padded discs and two sizes of alignment pins for a variety of wheels. Comes complete in a storage box.
BAT Tools Axle Jack
- Endorsed by Textron Aviation
- Single technician tire change
- Uses 5606 hydraulic fluid
- Fits in King Air wing locker
- Works on nose, mains, single or dual wheel
- Adapter kit available for CJ1/2/3 Ultra and Mustang Series Aircraft
Beechcraft Nose Strut Extension Limiter Assembly
Limits the extension of the nose strut (Reference Beechcraft P/N: 115-590035). We can also manufacture the hardwood strut collars from your maintenance manual.
Tire Servicing / Inflation Tool
Our tire servicing tool is built for heavy duty everyday use with industrial grade components. Developed for the aircraft industry, we feel we have built the best quality tire service tool on the market. Note the following features:
- 0-300 PSI gauge with rubber cover
- Haltec screw-on Schrader valve coupler (Large bore optional)
- 33″ high pressure nitrogen hose suitable for a tire cage or the flight line
- 300 PSI safety relief valve
- Industrial push button control valve (This is not a cheap, under-rated airgun nozzle you will typically find on other brands)
- Made in the USA
Starter / Generator Bench Block
The starter / generator is held inverted on the dampener plate bushing for maintenance. It can be rotated by hand 360 degrees easily, without having to wrestle it all over the bench or the flight line. Also features flats on the sides for use in a vise. Made of solid plastic.